In the month of April I read 14 books. Since I read 31 in March can you tell April was a bad month for me? April was overall a bad month which is why I did not feel like reading which is weird. Anyway my favorites are in bold. I liked almost everything I read. The only book I really did not click with was No Hope for Gomez!. I read a variety of books including Amish, contemporary CF, Historical CF, Romantic Suspense CF, Christian chick lit, and a non fiction spiritual memoir/travelogue. I hope I feel more like reading in May. :)
89. Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
90. Through Thick and Thin by Sandra Byrd
91. Heading Home by Renee Riva
92. Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
93. Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason
94. A Stranger's Wish by Gayle Roper
95. Never Let Me Go by Erin Healey
96. Forget Me Not by Vicki Hinze
97. In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon
98. Wonders Never Cease by Tim Downs
99. Hiking Through by Paul V. Stutzman (Non fiction)
100. Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray
101. Spring's Renewal by Shelley Shepard Gray
102. No Hope for Gomez! by Graham Parke
103. The Anonymous Bride by Vickie McDonough
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...