Monday, May 31, 2010

Clear Away the Clutter Challenge Wrap Up



Kate at the Neverending Shelf is hosting this challenge:
http://www.theneverendingshelf.com/2010/01/clear-clutter-mini-challenge.html

Your goal is read as many titles as you can and pass along those that you do not absolutely want to keep. The mini challenge begins March 1st and ends May 31st. I am signing up for the level Organizer: Read and clean out 15 titles.

I did not complete this challenge. Achk. I have read a lot of good books in the past three months. I have gotten rid of some but I did not read most of them in this time period. So I say the challenge was not a complete failure because it did get me to doing something about all the books I have that are not absolute keepers. I listed some on PBS and already 9 have been requested from me. :)

1 comment:

Alexia561 said...

I didn't finish the challenge either, but agree that it did help. It made me more aware of what books I should keep and the ones I should clear away. Hoping that Kate holds this challenge again, as I really enjoyed it!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...