Sunday, February 7, 2010
Sunday Salon February 7, 2010
* Why do weekends have to go by so quick?
* I had a pretty good weekend. I have been a little frustrated lately. It seemed like everything was falling to pieces last week. Being a girl I know part of it was hormones.
* I read five books this weekend:
- Heart of the Matter by Marta Perry
- Anything but Normal by Melody Carlson
- Walking on Broken Glass by Christa Allan
- On Wings of Love by Kim Watters
- Double Trouble by Susan May Warren
* They were all good. My favorites are probably Anything but Normal and Double Trouble.
* I have not done my January wrap up yet. I am waiting to hopefully finish getting reviews written. We'll see. I might have to do it without.
* My sister and I made brownies today to take to Superbowl parties. We went over to my Mom and Stepfather's house first and then my Aunt Jenny's house. Good food and family, always a great combination. :)
* I think almost the entire South at least is celebrating the Saints Superbowl win. I am not a sports fan so it does not mean as much to me but I do think it is pretty cool. lol
* I really hope this week goes better/smoothly. Praying for calm, cool, and collectedness (is that a word?).
* I hope everyone has a great week and find lots of reading time. :)