Monday, February 22, 2010
It's Monday What Are You Reading? February 22, 2010
Books Read this past week:
- Beguiled by Deeanne Gist and J. Mark Bertrand
- Anna Meets her Match by Arlene James
- A Match Made in Texas by Arlene James
- The Convenient Marriage by Georgette Heyer
- The House in Grosvenor Square by Linore Rose Burkard
- CowGirl at Heart by Christine Lynxwiler
- the Clouds Roll Away by Sibella Giorello
- Out With the In Crowd by Stephanie Morrill
- Burn by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy
- My Deadly Valentine by Valerie Hansen and Lynette Eason
Books I am currently reading:
Books I plan to read next:
- Listen by Rene Gutteridge
- Raven's Ladder by Jeffrey Overstreet
- Prevailing Love by Loree Lough
- The Lord Is My Shepherd by Debbie Viguie
- Sons of Thunder by Susan May Warren
- A Case for Love by Kaye Dacus
- Songbird Under A German Moon by Tricia Goyer
- How to Never Look Fat Again by Charla Krupp
Books I Reviewed Last Week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...