Sunday, April 26, 2009
Sunday Salon April 26, 2009
* Overall it was a good reading weekend. I also cleaned house some but not spotless. :)
* I read:
- A Vote of Confidence by Robin Lee Hatcher
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- A Love to Last Forever by Tracie Peterson
- Tides of Hope by Irene Hannon
- The Baby Bond by Linda Goodnight
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
* Overall I liked all the books. My review for A Love to Last Forever went up yesterday. A Vote of Confidence will be up tomorrow night. It might take me a while to get the others up.
* I have a lot of review books that need to be read in the next month so lots of reading to be done on the weekend. Hopefully I can keep up.
* Tuesday I participate in something called What's On Your Nightstand sponsored by 5 Minutes for Books and I will have a picture of my TBR stack.
* I hope everyone has a great week! (and can fit some great books in)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...