Sunday, April 19, 2009
Sunday Salon April 19, 2009
* I read for the 24 hr. Read-a-thon Saturday.
* I read these books:
Murder at Eagle Summit by Virginia Smith
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones
Killer Cargo by Dana Mentink
Part of A Love to Last Forever by Tracie Peterson
* My total page count was 1075 and I read for a total of 662 mintues.
* I gave out at midnight so I did not finish the whole thing. Maybe in the fall I will make it all the way through. lol
* I am reading a great nonfiction book right now called Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate. I am halfway through but I have the post up tomorrow with a giveaway.
* I have a lot of blog tours coming up so I will hopefully be reading a lot too.
* I hope everyone has a great week!
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...