Trish at Trish's Reading Nook is hosting the Non Fiction Five Reading Challenge this year.
I participated last year and loved it. It really helped me finish some of the non fiction books I had on my TBR list. The challenge runs from May 1, 2009 to September 30, 2009.
My tentative list:
* This is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin (DONE)
* The Lost City of Z by David Grann (DONE)
* The End of Overeating by David Kessler M.D. (DONE)
* My Cat Spit McGee by Willie Morris (DONE)
* The Noticer by Andy Andrews (DONE)
* Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature-Deficit Disorder by Richard Louv
*Good Germs, Bad Germs: Health and Survival in a Bacterial World by Jessica Snyder Sachs