Trish at Trish's Reading Nook is hosting the Non Fiction Five Reading Challenge this year.
I participated last year and loved it. It really helped me finish some of the non fiction books I had on my TBR list. The challenge runs from May 1, 2009 to September 30, 2009.
My tentative list:
* This is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin (DONE)
* The Lost City of Z by David Grann (DONE)
* The End of Overeating by David Kessler M.D. (DONE)
* My Cat Spit McGee by Willie Morris (DONE)
* The Noticer by Andy Andrews (DONE)
* Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature-Deficit Disorder by Richard Louv
*Good Germs, Bad Germs: Health and Survival in a Bacterial World by Jessica Snyder Sachs
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...