In the month of March I read 23 books. I read some of my favorite books so far this year in the month of March. I am going to bold my absolute favorites. I liked all of the books I read this month though and would recommend any of them. :)
61. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Laura Willig
62. A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury
63. Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke
64. Just Beyond the Clouds by Karen Kingsbury
65. The Girl She Used to Be by David Cristofano
66. Breach of Trust by Diann Mills
67. Juliet's Moon by Ann Rinaldi
68. The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
69. Turning the Paige by Laura Jensen Walker
70. The Hand-Me-Down Family by Winnie Griggs
71. Diary of a Teenage Girl: It's a Green Thing by Melody Carlson
72. A Silent Terror by Lynette Eason
73. The Rivers Run Dry by Sibello Giorello
74. Boo by Rene Gutteridge
75. The Negotiator by Dee Henderson (reread)
76. Boo Who by Renee Gutteridge
77. If Tomorrow Never Comes by Marlo Schalesky
78. The Reluctant Cowgirl by Christine Lynxwiler
79. For Whom the Wedding Bell Tolls by Nancy Mehl
80. Texas Ranger Dad by Debra Clopton
81. Healing Waters by Nancy Rue, Stephen Arterburn
82. Salty Like Blood by Harry Kraus M.D.
83. And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
84. The Masque of the Black Tulip by Laura Willig
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...