Sunday, October 26, 2008
Sunday Salon October 26, 2008
* I did not accomplish much reading today.
* My grandmother called and wanted us to take her christmas shopping so we did. It was a lovely day here where I live in the Deep South.
* I am still reading Cyndere's Midnight by Jeffrey Overstreet.
* It is really good but I am having a hard time focusing.
* I keep thinking about everything I need to do and should be doing versus reading and I feel guilty. I have an overactive consience.
* I had many goals as far as reading goes for this week but after showing my Dad my tires and he said I need new one; I am now thinking of how to work as much overtime as possible to raise money for the tires and brakes.
* Hopefully I will still accomplish some of my reading goals. :)