1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I think 15
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Less the Dead by Tim Downs
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Yes
5. How many books did you read?Finished one, read 4 whole ones and part of another
6. What were the names of the books you read?
1. Finished A Cut Above by Ginny Aiken
2. A Matter of the Heart by Patricia Davids
3. Ripple Effect by Paul Mccusker
4. Less the Dead by Tim Downs
5. Dangerous Heart by Tracey Bateman
6. The first 98 pages of Back to Life by Kristin Billerbeck
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Ripple Effect and Less the Dead
8. Which did you enjoy least? A Cut Above
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? NA
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Yes as a reader
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...