Sunday, October 12, 2008
Sunday Salon October 12, 2008
* So tired. I can hardly keep my eyes open.
* I have had a very busy weekend.
* Friday night I cleaned the kitchen and living room because I thought we had company coming Saturday morning. They ended up not coming which was fine by me.
* Saturday I ran errands in the morning with my grandmother and then in the late afternoon I went to the fair with my father and sister. After the fair I went to Barnes and Noble with my sister and did not buy anything. Their Christian Fiction section needs help. I usually have to order a lot of what I buy with them. It is still one of my favorite book stores. So I got home late Saturday.
* Today(Sunday) I got up about 7:20 and started cleaning more. I did 4 loads of laundry. I made cupcakes for my Mom and Aunt's birthday party today. Got ready for the party,went, ate, came home about 3 I think. I have been washing my quilt and duvet cover because one of the cats had a hairball on it. Makes for a very unhappy aunt.
* I have not read a complete book this weekend. Awful I know. I have two tours tomorrow and I am still reading one of the books.
* Good news is that this will be a busy blog this week. I will have lots of reviews and a giveaway that starts tomorrow for the book I am currently reading: The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner.
* Hopefully I can finish lots of books this week. If not next Saturday is the 24 hour readathon hosted by Dewey. I have been looking forward to it. Hopefully no distractions. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...