Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Sunday Salon November 13, 2011

The Sunday Salon.com

* I cannot believe it is Sunday night already. The days are flying by so quick. It is already November 13 and will be Thanksgiving before we know it. Yikes! I am so not ready for the end of 2011. I have so many goals and things left I want to accomplish. I have barely read a 100 books this year. I am still having problems focusing and finishing books. I have a stack of review books I am behind on and it is stressing me out. I have quit accepting so many but I do not want to quit altogether. I have a lot to think about for next year on how I am going to do things. Advice is welcome. I still love to read. I just spend more time exercising, cooking, cleaning, etc. Life is busier which is good because before I did not really have much of a life before Summer 2010 when I started trying to change my life. I still have changes I want to see happen. I guess we are never there life is a journey. :)

* Thank you for reading my random ramblings. I hope everyone has a great week and reading time. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...