Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading? February 14, 2011


This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

What I read last week:- Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson ( overall not a bad book just not a Brittanie book)

What I am currently reading:
- Amish Love by Kathleen Fuller, Beth Wiseman, Kelly Long

- the Life Ready Woman by Shaunti Feldhahn and Robert Lewis

- Made to Crave, Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God not Food by Lysa Terkeurst

- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

- Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser

- Lone star Intrigue by Debra White Smith

- 10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl by Amy Parham
What I am reading next:
- Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones

- Operation Bonnet by Kimberly Stuart

- A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I so wish I could read more than one book at a time, it's truly a gift! I am very one-book oriented, I'm afraid. Some good ones here, and I can't wait to hear what you think of Kristin Billerbeck's new book, I really want to read it, as well :)

Happy Reading!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...