Friday, March 5, 2010

Non-Fiction Five Challenge 2010

The Non fiction five reading challenge is hosted by Trish at http://trishsbooks.blogspot.com/
This is my third year to participate and I love it. It really helps motivate me to read more non fiction. I can't wait for it to start. I have absolutely no idea yet what I will read. :)


1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2010 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found at the beginning of each month on this blog)


2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)


3. If interested, please sign up below with the link to your NFF Challenge post (all choices do not need to be posted and may change at any time)

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

So glad you're joining Brittanie. :) And if you need any suggestions for titles feel free to ask!

Best wishes!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...