Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February Books Read 2010

I read 29 books in the month of February. My absolute favorites are in bold. Burn,The Flower of Grass, and Once in a Blue Moon are my least favorites. Although they were not badly written I just did not enjoy the plot lines that much. I feel bad about it too because I really wanted them to be great to me. I have not written reviews yet. I need to write a lot of reviews. Until next month. :)


February

27. A Valentine's Wish by Betsy St. Amant

28. Twice in a Lifetime by Marta Perry

29. Heart of the Matter by Marta Perry

30. Anything but Normal by Melody Carlson

31. Walking on Broken Glass by Christa Allan

32. On Wings of Love by Kim Watters

33. Double Trouble by Susan May Warren

34. Hometown Promise by Merrillee Whren

35. Smoke Screen by Stephanie Newton

36. A Kiss for Cade by Lori Copeland

37. Swinging on a Star by Janice Thompson

38. Days of Gold by Jude Deveraux

39. The Pastor's Wife by Jennifer Allee

40. Devil's Food Cake by Josi Kilpack

41. Beguiled by Deeanne Gist and J. Mark Bertrand

42. Anna Meets Her Match by Arlene James

43. A Match Made in Texas by Arlene James

44. The Convenient Marriage by Georgetter Heyer

45. The House in Grosvenor Square by Linore Rose Burkard

46. Cowgirl at Heart by Christine Lynxwiler

47. the Clouds Roll Away by Sibella Giorello

48. Out With the In Crowd by Stephanie Morrill

49. Burn by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy

50. My Deadly Valentine by Valerie Hansen and Lynette Eason

51. The Flower of Grass by James E. Robinson

52. Mending Fences by Jenna Mindel

53. Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke

54. Once In A Blue Moon by Leanna Ellis

55. The Country House Courtship by Linore Rose Burkard

56. The Lord is My Shepard by Debbie Viguie

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...