Saturday, November 7, 2009

September Reads

I know this is over a month late but better than never. My favorites are in bold. There was nothing I disliked. I discovered two old new to me series. The Betsy Tacy series by Maud Hart Lovelace and All of a Kind Family by Sydney Taylor. I enjoyed both of them and I have the last six in the Betsy Tacy series on my TBR.


203. Sweet Waters by Julie Carobini
204. Eye for an Eye by Irene Hannon
205. Lonestar Secrets by Colleen Coble
206. Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones
207. Look to the East by Maureen Lang
208. Forgiven by Shelley Sheppard Gray
209. Ends of the Earth by Tim Downs
210. Love's First Light by Jamie Carie
211. Seeing Things by Patti Hill
212. Dawn's Prelude by Tracie Peterson
213. Faith and Honor by Robin Maderich
214. Plain Promise by Beth Wiseman
215. Race to Rescue by Dana Mentink
216. The Secret of Indigo Moon by G. P. Taylor
217. The Corinthian by Georgette Heyer
218. Moving Target by Stephanie Newton
219. Betsy Tacy by Maud Hart Lovelace
220. The Curse of the Pharoahs by Elizabeth Peters
221. Austenland by Shannon Hale
222. All-Of-Kind Family by Sydney Taylor
223. More All of a Kind Family by Sydney Taylor
224. The Mummy Case by Elizabeth Peters

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...