Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Salon September 27, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

* I had a bad reading week. I finished one book on Monday: Moving Target by Stephanie Newton. Then I did not finish a book until Saturday the 26.

* This weekend I read:

-Betsy-Tacy by Maud Hart Lovelace
-The Curse of the Pharaohs by Elizabeth Peters
-Austenland by Shannon Hale
-All of a Kind Family by Sydney Taylor
-More All of a Kind Family by Sydney Taylor

* I enjoyed all of the books. I had never heard of any of the books before I read about them on the Internet. I look forward to reading more books in the series.

* I hope to read at least one more book tonight.

*TV has been a distraction lately with all of the shows starting back up and new ones. I watched House MD, Monk, NCIS, Mercy(not liking so far), Grey's Anatomy, The Duggars, Community, Medium, NCIS LA(not liking so far)

* I will most likely not be watching Mercy, NCIS LA, or Community again. Maybe I will actually finish some books this week. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...