Sunday, July 19, 2009
The Sunday Salon July 19, 2009
* I had a busy week last week. I started my new job with the company. I am now working check in at the PT center. I do like it. It is very different.
* I have only read 6 books and it is July 19. For some reason I have not felt like reading. I may still have burn out from the 30 books I read last month. Also it has been a very busy month and I have been tired.
* This week I finished Try Fear by James Scott Bell, Hometown Courtship by Diann Hunt, and Through the Fire by Shawn Grady. They were all good. I reviewed Try Fear and Through the Fire. I am still working on a review for Hometown Courtship.
* I have been very busy this weekend. Saturday I ran errands all day and went out to eat that night with my Dad, grandma, and sister. Today I have been cleaning. Almost done with the laundry. I took out lots of trash and recycling. So the laundry needs to be folded and put up. The diswasher needs to be unloaded and reloaded. The floors need vacuming and the bathroom needs cleaning. Yikes!
* My new work hours are 7:30 to 5:00 so it is harder to do things after work. I need to get my car tag renewed so I may have to pay the extra money to do it online. My tires need rotating and my oil needs changing. I need to go the post office, order checks, and go to the library. I ran out of time Saturday not that they let you renew your car tag then.
* So I am off to read a book and finish cleaning. I do not want to miss Ace of Cakes coming on tonight. :)
My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...
The winner of Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate is ThatstheBook Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. :) Here is your sequence...
***THIS IS A STICKY POST Scroll down for more recent posts and more giveaways*** I LOVE BOOKS! So for the Bloggy Giveaway I am offering a $...
For my giveaway I am offering a $15 dollar GC to any bookstore that I have access too also. For example Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. To ...