Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Reading Blitz

Shauna @ Readings and Ruminations is doing a June Reading Challenge for herself. She is going to read 30 books in the 30 days of June. I asked if I could participate and she said yes! If you saw my stacks from Whats on Your Nightstand Tuesday you will completely understand why I am doing this. I need to catch up fast. Go read Shauna's post for more information about why she is doing it and the giveaways etc. she has planned.
http://readingandruminations.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/the-reading-and-ruminations-summer-reading-blitz/#comments
I will also be doing a few book giveaways. I am so excited. I love Shauna and her blog plus the accountability will be nice. :)

P.S. If you want to participate just let her know.

2 comments:

Bookfool said...

I couldn't read 30 books in 30 days if you chained me, but I know you can! Have fun with that!

Vasilly said...

I'm also participating in the challenge. Good luck and happy reading.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...