Thursday, December 25, 2008

First in a Series Challenge Completed List



First in a Series Challenge Finished List:
"A Treasure Worth Keeping" by Kathryn Springer (DONE)
"Child of the Mist" by Kathleen Morgan (DONE)
"From a Distance" by Tamera Alexander (DONE)
"House of Dark Shadows" by Robert Liparulo (DONE)
"In the Company of Secrets" by Judith Miller (DONE)
"Killing Floor" by Lee Child (DONE)
"Miss Fortune" by Sara Mills (DONE)
"Shadows of Colossus" by T. L. Higley (DONE)
"Sisters Inc" by Rebecca Seitz (DONE)
"Stuck in the Middle" by Virginia Smith (DONE)
"The DoppleGanger Chronicles:The First Escape" by G. P. Taylor (DONE)
"Twice Loved" by Lori Copeland (DONE)
I pretty much liked all the books I read for this challenge. I was surprised I liked the DoppleGanger Chronicles and House of Dark Shadows but I did and they are YA. The only book I did not like and would not recommend at all is Killing Floor by Lee Child. It is not Christian fiction and it is full of murder, gory stuff, s*x, and cursing. The concept was cool but it was ruined for me by all the other junk. My sister likes the series and is on book ten so different books for different people. My two absolute favorite Christian fiction off the list is Stuck in the Middle by Virgina Smith and A Treasure Worth Keeping by Kathryn Springer but I recommend any on the list. :)

1 comment:

Virginia Smith said...

Wow! I'm so glad I made your "absolute favorite" list! Thanks so much, and have a terrific 2009, full of good reading!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...