* Why does the weekend always go by so quick? I can't believe Sunday is almost half over. It is quite depressing to think about so I am stopping. lol I had a good weekend. I read two books. One for the Money by Janet Evanoich and Along Wooded Paths by Tricia Goyer.
* One for the money was okay. It had too much cussing and sex stuff in it. My sister wants to go see the movie and I wanted to read the book first or I would not have read it.
* Along Wooded Paths was very good. It is the second in the Big Sky series and is an Amish book but not really a typical one. I can't wait to read the third book coming out in March. Highly recommended!
* I am in the middle of my Sunday cooking right now. I am making almost the same thing as last week. I really liked it. I am going to try to post some recipes this week for the green beans and turkey burgers. I love the Food Lovers Make it Paleo blog and cookbook which is where I found the green bean recipe.
* I also want to get some more reading in if possible. I am almost half way in the Girl Who Play With Fire and I want to finish it even though the cussing and sex bother me. I am not sure why. For some reason I want to see what happens to Lisbeth.
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)