I finally am getting back into a reading groove. I read or finished 15 books in January. I decided that I will not be signing up for a lot of book tours or reading challenges. This year will be about regaining the pleasure I used to find in reading. Also I am trying to work my way through some of my huge TBR shelves by reading and donating them. I really enjoyed An Amish Wedding and The Survivor. I have been on an Amish book kick lately. I also read The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo and I thought it was an interesting story but too much s*x and cussing. The three nonfiction books were all good and I learned a lot from them. My favorite was Primal Blueprint. I have been trying to go Paleo for almost a year. I last for a few weeks then fall off. My absolute favorites are in bold. I am not doing so good on getting reviews up so only two for this month.
1. A Texan's Promise by Shelley Shepard Gray
2. Am Amish Gathering by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, Barbara Cameron
3. Flabbergasted by Ray Blackston (Audio)
4. The Keeper by Suzanne Woods Fisher
5. The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
6. The Two Mrs. Abbotts by D. E. Stevenson
7. An Amish Wedding by Beth Wiseman, Kelly Long, Kathleen Fuller
8. Millie's Fling by Jill Mansell
9. Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
10. Small Space Organizing by Kathryn Bechen (nonfiction)
11. South Beach Wake Up Call by Arthur Agatston (nonfiction)
12. Rally Round Green by Judy Christie
13. The Survivor by Shelley Shepard Gray
14. When the Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason
15. The Primal Life Blueprint by Mark Sisson (nonfiction)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...