Monday, February 27, 2012
It's Monday What Are You Reading? February 27, 2012
What I read last week:- The Negotiator by Dee Henderson (reread in honor of her new book coming out this year)
- The Litigators by John Grisham (on audio)
- Downtown Green by Judy Christie
- The Garden Intrigue by Lauren Willig
What I am currently reading:
- The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Steig Larrson (on audio)
- Lion of Babylon by Davis Bunn (on Nook)
- Sweet Baklava by Debby Mayne (on Kindle app I phone)
- Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble
- Various library books have bookmarks in them lol
What I am reading next:
- Missing by Shelley Shepard Gray
I have missed this meme. Hopefully I can remember to do it again next week. I get home from the gym at 7:30 and it is a rush to get things done before I go to bed at ten. Have a good week and lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...