Sunday, February 12, 2012
The Sunday Salon February 12, 2012
* Once again Sunday night has come. I really think the weekend went by even quicker this time around. It stinks!
* I stayed up until 12:30 this morning reading Home Front by Kristin Hannah. I could not put it down. I have not done that in forever. It was a page turner. It was so good I definitely recommend it.
* I also just started the third book in the Girl with a Dragon Tattoo series. It is slower than the first two. I hope it does not take me forever to read it. I read a quick Love Inspired Suspense book this afternoon because my brain was fried from cooking and eating all day.
*I have no idea how many carbs and calories I consumed this weekend. I am just going to try and make up for it this week. I want to start the Whole30 over again. I always end up failing because it is so strict. I know I have been eating way too much fruit and nuts though. Knowing and doing something about it are two very different things. lol
* I am doing laundry and still have to put my salad together for tomorrow and pack my lunch box. lol
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)