What I read last week:
- A Great Catch by Lorna Seilstad
- The Corruptible by Mark Mynheir
What I am currently reading:
- The Fine Art of Insincerity by Angela Hunt
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (audio and print)
- Almost Heaven by Chris Fabry
- 13 Rue Therese by Elena Mauli Shapiro
- Made to Crave, Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God not Food by Lysa Terkeurst
- 10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl by Amy Parham
What I Am Reading Next:
- Nick of Time by Tim Downs (So excited about a new Bug Man Book)
- Jump Off the Hormone Swing by Lorraine Pintus
- Angel Song by Shelia Walsh and Kathryn Cushman
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Chasing Sunsets by Eva Everson
- Double Take by Melody Carlson
- The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden
- The Sweetest Thing by Elizabeth Musser
What I reviewed last week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...