* I have been neglectful of late on my Sunday Salon posts. I like to wait until the end of the day to do them but I have been too tired and busy to want to so I am compromising and doing it mid day. lol
* I have not really read anything this weekend. I have two books I need to read today but I doubt I will finish them. I still have cooking and cleaning to do for the week. I need to make my reading more of a priority which I never thought that would be a need. This slump won't leave me and I have more to balance now. Balance is so elusive.
* I put my Spring Reading Thing post up. I love this reading challenge. Here is the link to my post:
* I am starting online classes on April 4 for Electronic Health Records Training Program. I am hoping that it will not take over my life completely. They said to devote fifteen hours a week to it. I have a feeling there will be less TV and blog time. I am not sacrificing my exercise and reading time. :)
* I have been in a cleaning/organizing spree this year. I went through most of my bookshelves this week and took off at least 100 books. I put most on Paperbackswap and donated the rest to the library. I am not finished yet so there will be more leaving my house. I have way too many books that I have not read and most of them I really do want to read. I am out of shelf space to put them. I also pulled off books I have read but did not love, I am trying to keep books I would want to reread one day or loan to someone else. Up next is the tupperware/pots/pans area.
* So far today I have made the lemon, olive oil, rosemary marinade and put the chicken in it. I also prepped some strawberries. They are still not sweet enough yet so I added some honey to them. I am going to make this afternoon turkey tacos that I will take for my lunch at work this week. I can't believe how fast the day is going by. Yikes. I am going to attempt to read for a little while.
* I hope everyone has a great week and a lot of reading time. :)