Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Non-Fiction Five 2009 Reading Challenge Wrap-Up
I loved this reading challenge last year and I am happy to report I loved it this year too. It really helps me read more non fiction and finish books I have going. My favorite book I read is This Is Your Brain on Joy. My least favorite is The End of Overeating. I look forward to this challenge next year. Thank you to Trish at http://trishsbooks.blogspot.com/
* This is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin (DONE)http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/08/this-is-your-brain-on-joy-by-dr-earl.html
* The Lost City of Z by David Grann (DONE)
* The End of Overeating by David Kessler M.D. (DONE)
* My Cat Spit McGee by Willie Morris (DONE)
* The Noticer by Andy Andrews (DONE)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...