*We actually got home last night at around 11:00 P.M. Traffic was really bad for the first part of the return trip home. I have lots to tell y'all.
* My Mom hired someone to take my sister, Dad, and my pictures at the beach so I will post some soon.
* I used the Internet at a public Library in Gulf Shores to write a review of Lonestar Secrets. I thought it was really cool.
*Thank the Lord I asked off for today too. I am so tired. I guess it takes awhile to get back in routine. I did not want to leave the beach.
* I did 6 loads of laundry today and have a couchful to be folded and put up.
*I read over 400 posts in my Google Reader and posted two reviews today with giveaways.
* I went and had my hair cut this afternoon. I took a lot off. I will post a picture later.
* I also went to two different Wal Marts, Kroger, and the Bank today.
* I read 8 books on vacation. They include:
- Sweet Waters by Julie Carobini
- Eye for an Eye by Irene Hannon
- Lonestar Secrets by Colleen Coble
- Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones
- Look to the East by Maureen Lang
- Forgiven by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Ends of the Earth by Tim Downs
- Love's First Light by Jamie Carie
- Seeing Things by Patti Hill
* There will be lots of reviews coming up soon.
* I really enjoyed all of the books. :)
* Off to fold the mountain of laundry, put up groceries, read, watch America's Got Talent ...