*We actually got home last night at around 11:00 P.M. Traffic was really bad for the first part of the return trip home. I have lots to tell y'all.
* My Mom hired someone to take my sister, Dad, and my pictures at the beach so I will post some soon.
* I used the Internet at a public Library in Gulf Shores to write a review of Lonestar Secrets. I thought it was really cool.
*Thank the Lord I asked off for today too. I am so tired. I guess it takes awhile to get back in routine. I did not want to leave the beach.
* I did 6 loads of laundry today and have a couchful to be folded and put up.
*I read over 400 posts in my Google Reader and posted two reviews today with giveaways.
* I went and had my hair cut this afternoon. I took a lot off. I will post a picture later.
* I also went to two different Wal Marts, Kroger, and the Bank today.
* I read 8 books on vacation. They include:
- Sweet Waters by Julie Carobini
- Eye for an Eye by Irene Hannon
- Lonestar Secrets by Colleen Coble
- Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones
- Look to the East by Maureen Lang
- Forgiven by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Ends of the Earth by Tim Downs
- Love's First Light by Jamie Carie
- Seeing Things by Patti Hill
* There will be lots of reviews coming up soon.
* I really enjoyed all of the books. :)
* Off to fold the mountain of laundry, put up groceries, read, watch America's Got Talent ...
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...