Monday, September 28, 2009

Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge



I am joining the Maud Hart Lovelace reading challenge hosted by Sarah at A Library is a Hospital for the Mind.
http://libraryhospital.blogspot.com/

I love her blog because she reviews a good combination of books adult and young, new and old. I read Betsy Tacy because of her review and it was great. I bought the first four books on Barnes and Noble and restrained myself from reading them all in one day so I could have some for the challenge. I want the rest of the series but I am trying to be watchful of money and I just ordered three books from Barnes and Noble. I will probably post one review for all the books. So far I definitely recommend the first one.

My List:
Betsy-Tacy and Tib
Betsy and Tacy Go Over the Big Hill
Betsy and Tacy Go Downtown

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...