Sunday, August 31, 2008
Sunday Salon Sunday August 31, 2008
* We have been busy preparing for Hurricane Gustav the past few days. I am not on the coast thankfully but please pray for the residents on the TX, LA, MS, AL coast.
*Needless to say I have not been able to focus lately. I read one book today. "Miracle Girls" by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt.
* It is an excellent book technically classified as YA but I really enjoyed it too as a 25 year old.
* I am participating in a blog tour later this month for the book that will include more details.
* It is quite possible that we will be without electricity some this coming week. The biggest threat to my area is tornadoes. If you have never experienced one of those be glad. They are quite scary. Our weather will be bad for about the next week.
* Please pray for the area(if you pray). Thank you.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...