Sunday, August 17, 2008
Sunday Salon August 17, 2008
* I read 3 books today.
* I read House of Wolves by Matt Bronlwee (my review is coming on Wednesday)
* I read It's All About Us by Shelley Adina (my review coming next month)
* I read Sugar Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
* I liked all of them. I think Matt Bronlwee's books might become movies one day (fingers crossed). They def. have action and plot and suspense and are a little like National Treasure but better.
* I am officially addicted to the Hannah Swenson mysteries by Joanne Fluke. I read the Fudge Cupcake Murder last night and read Sugar Cookie today. I can't wait until I have time to go to the library and pick up the next one. There are things that bother me but they are cute cozy mysteries.
* I did finish The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society at midnight last night. It is great and my review is coming soon. I want to due the book justice. :)
* I am calling this weekend a success for reading!
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...