Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Salon August 17, 2008

The Sunday Salon.com

* I read 3 books today.
* I read House of Wolves by Matt Bronlwee (my review is coming on Wednesday)
* I read It's All About Us by Shelley Adina (my review coming next month)
* I read Sugar Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
* I liked all of them. I think Matt Bronlwee's books might become movies one day (fingers crossed). They def. have action and plot and suspense and are a little like National Treasure but better.
* I am officially addicted to the Hannah Swenson mysteries by Joanne Fluke. I read the Fudge Cupcake Murder last night and read Sugar Cookie today. I can't wait until I have time to go to the library and pick up the next one. There are things that bother me but they are cute cozy mysteries.
* I did finish The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society at midnight last night. It is great and my review is coming soon. I want to due the book justice. :)
* I am calling this weekend a success for reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! My reading was gone down the drain!

Do check out my Sunday Salon posts :D

SS 1: Review of The Dark Child

SS 2: Musings about books

Bookfool said...

Brittanie,

I'm totally brain-fried, today, and can't find your e-mail. Would you write to me at bookfoolery (at) yahoo (dot) come and send me your mailing address? I'll send you my copy of A Promise to Remember, after I've reviewed it. I owe you. ;)

Bookfool said...

That should be dot com, of course. :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...