I have decided to join another reading challenge. I am coming into this one a bit late but I think I can make it since it can be crossed with other challenges. :) To read the rules and sign up go to:
I am choosing Option 1 which is to read 5 classics.
Right now my five include:
1. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson (Done)
2. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (Done)
3. Anne of Green Gables Series by L. M. Montgomery (reread)(Done)
4. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (Done)
5. 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff (Done)