I have been tagged by CeCe so ...
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay...here I go:
1. I have a bachelor's degree in biology with a minor in secondary education and a teaching license but I work in a doctor's office.
2. I used to be a big romance reader and now I am a big mystery/suspense reader with a little romance thrown in. Dee Henderson is my all time favorite author.
3. My second toe is longer than my first toe. I was always told I have Cajun toes. My mom is half.
4. I used to strongly dislike animals but now have to live with three cats and now I love them.
5. Reading is my favorite thing to do but I majored in science.
6. I hate TV but I watch it almost every night now. I still think I could live without it and be happier. Maybe I will go on another no TV spree like high school.
7. My big fluffy cat likes to smell my breath esp. if I have been eating meat.
8. I have had a seizure disorder since I was five but they do not define who I am.
I tag Rel, Deena, Bonnie, Cara, Susan Warren
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...