Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Salon January 29, 2012

The Sunday Salon.com

* I'm still here. I can't believe how fast January has gone by. The weather is abnormally warm here in the deep South which is fine by me. I hate winter. I am actually reading more. It's a miracle and I am enjoying it more again. I have read 13 books so far this month. I am still working out but not quite as much. I quit counting calories and writing down what I eat when so there is less stress there. I am trying to focus on eating healthy and making good choices the majority of the time. I had gained back 20 lbs according to the doctor's scale two weeks ago but on my home scale in the mornings I am around 113 lbs. I would be lying if I said I did not want to lose back to 105-110 but I am enjoying being happy again.

* I cooked oven roasted  butternut squash and sweet potatoes, egg muffins, grilled chicken, turkey burgers, oven roasted green beans, salad stuff, salad dressing, and chicken salad today. That is the menu for the week. I love to eat!

* I have way too many books on my TBR shelves so I am still working on going through and donating some. A big bag went to the library this weekend. I still very overwhelmed when I look at them. I wish I could get them out of my room but there is nowhere else to put them. So this year my main focus is going to be reading from my shelves and less reading challenges and review books.

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

1 comment:

Lo said...

Too many books on my TBR as well! Too many great books and so little time. :) - Lo lojwriting.blogspot.com

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...