Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Sunday Salon January 8, 2012

The Sunday Salon.com

* The first Sunday Salon of 2012. So far I have been reading a lot this year. I only read 116 books last year so I hope to read at least 100 this year. I have not finished my post on my reading and life goals for the year. For some reason I feel like I am living in limbo. It makes no sense to me. I feel torn in different directions. I want to be fit and work out but I also want to read a lot again. I don't want to go back to an unhealthy lifestyle not that I have been doing so great with my eating the past couple months. I really need to get back on track but for some reason it is so hard. I know that life is made of choices and I make them every day and that is who I am.

* My sister and I got a Nook Tablet to share for Christmas and so far I love it. I have already finished three books on it and I working on two more. I did not link I would like it but am pleasantly surprised. I still love a "real" book though. I used it to listen to podcasts while I was cooking in the kitchen this afternoon. I loved that. I still need to figure out how to do audio books.

* I can't decide what to keep reading next. I have bookmarks in a ton of books. I still have some old review books I need to finish, some library books, and then a ton of my own I want to read. Some of my coworkers are reading Girl With a Dragon Tattoo so I started it but am having a hard time getting into it. What are you reading this week?

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time! :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...