Monday, November 1, 2010

Non Fiction Five Challenge 2010 Wrap Up Post

This reading challenge was hosted by Trish of http://www.lovelaughterinsanity.com/.
I love it and have participated several times. It really helps me read more non fiction. It runs from May 1 through September 30. I can't wait for next year. :)

This time I read:
- For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhan
- Green Like God by Jonathan Merrill
- Dying to Live by Clive Calver
- The Man Who Loved Books too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett
- I'll Mature When I'm Dead by Dave Barry
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- The Butterfly Effect by Andy Andrews
- Amish Proverbs by Suzanne Woods Fisher

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Wow! You read a lot for the challenge this year. Thanks for joining and congrats on finishing!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...