This reading challenge is hosted by Diane (Biblophile). Her blog is http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/
I have been thinking about this topic lately too. I have a stack of books I want to finish before we move into 2011. I also have a lot of reviews I want to write before the new year. I want to start fresh.
1. The Alaskan Bride min series by Various Authors
2. Uncertain Heart by Andrea Boeshaar
3. Almost Heaven by Chris Fabry
4. Betsy's Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace
5. Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer
6. Hatteras Girl by Alice Wisler
7. A Long long time ago and essentially true by Brigid Pasulka
8. Amy Inspired by Bethany Pierce
9. The Lightkeeper's Bride by Colleen Coble
10. Love Finds You in Charm Ohio by Annalisa Daugherty
11. An Honest Love by Kathleen Fuller
12. Anna's Return by Marta Perry
13. The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig
14. Dining with Joy by Rachel Hauck
15. Angel Song by Shelia Walsh and Kathryn Cushman
16. The Tapestry of Love by Rosy Thornton
There are more but that is my starting point. I have been in a reading slump so I hope I can pull it together for a big finale. lol :)
My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...
The winner of Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate is ThatstheBook Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. :) Here is your sequence...
***THIS IS A STICKY POST Scroll down for more recent posts and more giveaways*** I LOVE BOOKS! So for the Bloggy Giveaway I am offering a $...
For my giveaway I am offering a $15 dollar GC to any bookstore that I have access too also. For example Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. To ...