Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What's On Your Nightstand? Tuesday February 23, 2010









I love pictures for this carnival. I think they show better than me typing tons of titles. The first picture has my library books currently checked out. The second picture is all the Love Inspired (Steeple Hill) books on my TBR. The last picture are my books I am reading for review and that stack probably changed the most from last time. I have read 52 books so far this year. I desperately need to do my January wrap up post. I look forward to seeing what everyone else is reading ... more books to add to my list. :)

Go here if you would like to participate:

3 comments:

bekahcubed said...

As usual, you've got quite a pile. I remember when I used to be able to read that much (back when I was just a homeschooled girl, and even to a certain extent, as an undergrad--before the mania of grad school and teaching began!)

Don't Waste Your Life is a truly fantastic book. I highly recommend it.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

That is quite a stack of books; enjoy

kanishk said...

this is quite good

Work from home India

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...