Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? February 8, 2010


Sheila at One Persons Journey through a world of Books has taken over this event where we celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Thank you J. Kaye for coming up with and hosting it. :)
Books Read Last Week:
- A Valentine's Wish by Betsy St. Amant
- Twice in a Lifetime by Marta Perry
- Heart of the Matter by Marta Perry
- Anything but Normal by Melody Carlson
- Walking on Broken Glass by Christa Allan
- On Wings of Love by Kim Watters
- Double Trouble by Susan May Warren
Books to be Reviewed:
Way too many to list.
Books I am currently reading:
- Hometown Promise by Merrillee Whren
- Financial Purity by Jessica Psalidas
- Angels by Dr. David Jeremiah
Books I plan to read next:
- Swinging on a Star by Janice Thompson
- A Kiss for Cade by Lori Copeland
- The Pastor's Wife by Jennifer Allee

3 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I want to read Swinging on a Star!! Enjoy!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wow you have a great list of books! Enjoy them! :)

Lydia said...

It always amazes me to see so many books on people's currently reading list! I can't ever juggle them!

Hope you have a great week!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...