Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Salon February 7, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* Why do weekends have to go by so quick?

* I had a pretty good weekend. I have been a little frustrated lately. It seemed like everything was falling to pieces last week. Being a girl I know part of it was hormones.

* I read five books this weekend:

- Heart of the Matter by Marta Perry

- Anything but Normal by Melody Carlson

- Walking on Broken Glass by Christa Allan

- On Wings of Love by Kim Watters

- Double Trouble by Susan May Warren

* They were all good. My favorites are probably Anything but Normal and Double Trouble.

* I have not done my January wrap up yet. I am waiting to hopefully finish getting reviews written. We'll see. I might have to do it without.

* My sister and I made brownies today to take to Superbowl parties. We went over to my Mom and Stepfather's house first and then my Aunt Jenny's house. Good food and family, always a great combination. :)

* I think almost the entire South at least is celebrating the Saints Superbowl win. I am not a sports fan so it does not mean as much to me but I do think it is pretty cool. lol

* I really hope this week goes better/smoothly. Praying for calm, cool, and collectedness (is that a word?).

* I hope everyone has a great week and find lots of reading time. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Than you for your kind words Brittanie. Blessings.
Kim Watters

Dani In NC said...

Five books in a weekend? I'd have to lock myself in my bedroom away from my kids to do that :-).

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...