Sunday, June 3, 2012
The Sunday Salon June 3, 2012
* It's been awhile since my last Sunday Salon post. Life has been busy and I've been so tired.
* I will not be reading the 50 Shades of Grey book. It is not my cup of tea, I do not like funky s*x in my books. I have read several reviews and several people I work with are reading it too.
* I have read Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth recently and they were both good. The second one had some stuff in it that made me a little upset at the author because these are supposed to be teen books. I still can't wait for the third book next year to see how it ends. If you liked Hunger Games or dystopian fiction I recommend these.
* I am changing my workouts up some so hopefully I will be home a little earlier from now on. I want to do my strength training in the morning and train for a half marathon in December in the afternoons. The only thing is every time I run the groin area on my left side hurts bad which worries me some. Does anyone run and know what I can do to fix it? Any suggestions welcome.
* I need to clean floors tonight but I despise sweeping and mopping. What is your least favorite thing to clean?
* I want to read but I need to clean so off I go to clean hopefully quick. lol
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...