Sunday, June 24, 2012
The Sunday Salon June 24, 2012
* Wow Summer is here already although here in the Deep South Spring kinda felt like Summer this year. lol
* I have been reading some. I have four book tours this week so hopefully I can finish and review all the books. I have two of them done. They were both good.
* I am still working out but still gaining weight too. I am trying to cut carbs but it is not going so good. I have an ice cream addiction. lol And the dried fruit and nuts get me into trouble too.
* Right now I am reading The Director's Cut by Janice Thompson for review this week. I am also reading It Starts With Food by Melissa and Dallas Hartwig. I love it so far. They are the founders of the Whole 30 program. I have only managed to do it successfully one time but I really want to do it again.
* Really busy so not watching a lot of TV this summer. The only show I record is Cake Boss. I'll watch some stuff when in my sister's room on the computer at night but thats it. I am not a big tv watcher anyway. Have yall seen the show Duck Dynasty. It is a new reality show and it is freaking hilarious.
* Still getting things ready for the week. I need to peel eggs, put a salad together, pack my lunch box, wrap a present, unload the dishwasher, do a load of laundry, and sweep at least the kitchen. lol
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)