Sunday, July 26, 2009
Sunday Salon July 26, 2009
* It has been a slow reading month July. I am not alone in wondering where the month has gone. We only have one week left. I do not want Summer to be over. I looked forward to it all year. I am not a fan of December-March.
* I managed to read two books this weekend.
- FlyGirl by Sherri L. Smith
- Offworld by Robin Parrish
* They were both good in different ways. My review will be up tomorrow on Offworld. Let's just say it would make a good movie. Flygirl was good not sure if I will do a real review though.
* I am off to clean the tub, finish the laundry, more trash, and dishes. The cats are in hairball/throw up mode so there are four messes to clean up. My sister is sick with some kind of upper resp. stuff so lots of dirty tissue around here. Germs make me want to run in the other direction. Two coworkers children had swine flu last week. They are fine. I don't think that is what my sister has though. She has jury duty starting tomorrow but they are going to take one look at her and send her home. My poor sissy. I am washing my hands a lot.
* Have a great and low germ week!