Sunday, July 12, 2009
Sunday Salon July 12, 2009
* I am so so exhausted. Not completely sure why though.
* I was in an Indian(India) wedding yesterday. I will put a picture up of me in my Indian outfit. I really did not have any responsibilities but I did get to wear the outfit. It was very interesting watching the customs at the temple. I am not sure how an American temple looks compared to one in India.
* I loved wearing the outfit. I told her mother I will be Indian if I get to wear the beautiful outfits. Some of the ladies there were so beautiful. lol
* I have only read 3 books this month. Horrible.
* I just don't feel like reading. I am trying to read a good book right now called Try Fear by James Scott Bell. He is an author who writes for Christian and secular publishing houses and this one is for secular. Hopefully I will be able to finish it tonight.
* I have been fighting with my insurance company for months. I have grand mal seizures and a generic came out on my medicine so they upped the price on my name brand to $184. The generic does not work as well and my doctor and myself do not want to risk it. I could use wisdom and prayer on what to do regarding changing etc.
* I start my new job in the company tomorrow. I am a little nervous. I will be working the check in desk. I am used to moving around all day and this will mean being at a desk. I hope I don't gain a lot of weight.
* Off to finish the laundry. I bought new bedding today at Bed Bath and Beyond so I will put a picture up. :)