I can't believe June is over already. I loved the Summer Reading Blitz hosted by Shauna at Readings and Ruminations. Thank you Shauna. The goal was to read 30 books in 30 days and I read book 30 on day 30. :) So here is my list of books I read in June below.
So far I have only read one book in July. I think I was burned out a little. My favorites for June are in bold. I pretty much liked everything I read. Rose in Bloom was a little harder to get through than when I read it when I was younger. I have a few issues with the silent series by Deanna Raybourn that I have not addressed yet in a review. I finished the Victorian Reading challenge in June. I failed the Childhood Reading Challenge in June because I did not pay attention to the deadline date. Overall June was a good month. Hopefully I will be able to pick up the pace for July. I have a lot of books to read and a lot of back reviews that need to be done for reading challenges. :)
139. Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center
140. Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes by Robin Jones Gunn
141. The Note II: Taking a Chance on Love by Angela Hunt (based on the movie)
142. A Bride in the Bargain by Deanne Gist
143. What Sarah Saw by Margaret Daley
144. Framed! by Robin Caroll
145. Cold Case Murder by Shirlee McCoy
146. A Cloud of Suspicion by Patricia Davids
147. Deadly Competition by Roxanne Rustard
148. Never the Bride by Renee Gutteridge
149. The Family He Wanted by Karen Sandler
150. A Weaver Wedding by Allison Leigh
151. Her Last Chance by Terri Reed
152. The Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt (reread) YA
153. Breaking Up is Hard to Do by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt YA
154. You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by Allison Bottke
155. The Inheritance by Tamera Alexander
156. Scent of Murder by Virginia Smith
157. A Dream to Call My Own by Tracie Peterson
158. Mr. Monk Goes to the Firehouse by Lee Goldberg
159. Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn
160. Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourn
161. Silent on the Moor by Deanna Raybourn
162. Confetti Girl by Diana Lopez
163. Blackmail by Robin Caroll
164. Sonnet to a Dead Contessa by Gilbert Morris
165. Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott (reread)
166. Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott (reread)
167. Lone Star Cinderella by Debra Clopton
168. Heidi by Johanna Spyri
169. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (reread)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...