Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Salon June 14, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

* Overall a good reading weekend. We had a big birthday party Saturday for my sister who turned 25.

* Today my sister and me went out to lunch with my Dad. Then my sister and me did out Wal Mart tip. Tonight I have been doing laundry and watching In Plain Sight on TV.

* This weekend I read:
- The Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt (reread)
- Breaking Up is Hard to do by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by Allison Bottke
- The Inheritance by Tamera Alexander

* I liked all of the books I read. Reviews coming soon.

* I have a giveaway starting tomorrow on a book called Never the Bride by Renee Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay. It is a humorous chick lit novel.

* Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...