Sunday, June 14, 2009
Sunday Salon June 14, 2009
* Overall a good reading weekend. We had a big birthday party Saturday for my sister who turned 25.
* Today my sister and me went out to lunch with my Dad. Then my sister and me did out Wal Mart tip. Tonight I have been doing laundry and watching In Plain Sight on TV.
* This weekend I read:
- The Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt (reread)
- Breaking Up is Hard to do by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by Allison Bottke
- The Inheritance by Tamera Alexander
* I liked all of the books I read. Reviews coming soon.
* I have a giveaway starting tomorrow on a book called Never the Bride by Renee Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay. It is a humorous chick lit novel.
* Have a great week! :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...