Sunday, June 14, 2009
Sunday Salon June 14, 2009
* Overall a good reading weekend. We had a big birthday party Saturday for my sister who turned 25.
* Today my sister and me went out to lunch with my Dad. Then my sister and me did out Wal Mart tip. Tonight I have been doing laundry and watching In Plain Sight on TV.
* This weekend I read:
- The Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt (reread)
- Breaking Up is Hard to do by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by Allison Bottke
- The Inheritance by Tamera Alexander
* I liked all of the books I read. Reviews coming soon.
* I have a giveaway starting tomorrow on a book called Never the Bride by Renee Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay. It is a humorous chick lit novel.
* Have a great week! :)