Sunday, June 7, 2009

12 Hour Mystery Read a thon Introduction Meme

What books do you want to read during this read-a-thon?
The Without a Trace Continuity series by Love Inspired Suspense line

How many books do you hope to finish?
6 but I will probably only finish 5

What (if any) breaks do you intend to take?
Well bathroom breaks of course and some snack breaks

Do you generally read lots of mysteries and thrillers or are the one of the many genres you like?
I read many genres but I do really like this genre too.

What are some of your favorite authors?
Dee Henderson, Susan May Warren, Diann Mills, Joann Fluke and many more

If you could make us all read one mystery or thriller for this read-a-thon, which one would it be and why?
Dee Henderson but I don't think I can pick just one title maybe The Negotiator which is the first in the O Malley series.

Do you prefer series or stand alones?
Both

I am starting my 12 hours at 8:30 and will probably only update twice. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...