Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Salon May 10, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

* I have not been keeping up very well lately with the Sunday Salon. Bad Brittanie.

* I had a good reading weekend overall.

* I read:
- Perfect Target by Stephanie Newton
- Memory's Gate by Paul McCusker
- The Moment Between by Nicole Baart

* I loved The Moment Between the most. It is going on my 2009 favorites list. My full review will be up this week.

* I started reading Silas Marner by George Eliot. I need it for the By the Decades Reading Challenge and the Victorian Reading Challenge. The only problem is I am almost half way through and I am not liking the book. It is very boring and wordy. Has anyone else read it? Can you give me any pointers? I am going to try and power through. :)

* I realized this weekend that I have reading challenges with very soon ending dates that I need to read read read for. I also have a lot of book tours this month. I start a new to me job in the same building tomorrow so I have that this week too. All in all it will be a busy week. No worries I will find time to read. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...