Monday, February 9, 2009
Sunday Salon on Monday
* Saturday I did not accomplish much reading but I made up for it on Sunday.
* This weekend I read or finished :
Just Another Girl by Melody Carlson
Against All Odds by Irene Hannon
Good bye Stacey Good bye by Ann M. Martin
This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury
Hello Mallory by Ann M. Martin
Cry in the Night by Colleen Coble
* They were all good so no favorites. :)
* Four of them will have reviews up this week if you want to know more about them. I will be doing a giveaway for the This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury
* Looking forward to a good week reading and work hopefully!
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...