Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sunday Salon February 22, 2009
* I have not done so well with my Sunday Salon posts this month but I have been reading up a storm. :)
* My weekends have become mostly reading marathons.
* This weekend I read:
* The Duchess and the Dragon by Jamie Carie
* Out of Time by Paul McCusker
* Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Patillo
* Age Before Beauty by Virginia Smith
* Daisy Chain by Mary DeMuth
* Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
* They were all really good. I would recommend any of them. My review for Age Before Beauty will be up tomorrow and Daisy Chain Wednesday. Also on Tuesday I will be particpating in What's On Your Nightstand? hosted by 5 Mintues for Books. It will feature my reading list for the next few weeks.
* There is still time to enter my contest to win a copy of This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury. http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-side-of-heaven-by-karen-kingsbury.html
* Tonight I need to work on my resume. I am going to a career fair at my Alma mater Tuesday. I have major decisions that need to be made in the next few months. If you pray I would appreciate any prayers.
* The night is still young maybe time to start another book too? :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...