Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sunday Salon February 22, 2009
* I have not done so well with my Sunday Salon posts this month but I have been reading up a storm. :)
* My weekends have become mostly reading marathons.
* This weekend I read:
* The Duchess and the Dragon by Jamie Carie
* Out of Time by Paul McCusker
* Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Patillo
* Age Before Beauty by Virginia Smith
* Daisy Chain by Mary DeMuth
* Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
* They were all really good. I would recommend any of them. My review for Age Before Beauty will be up tomorrow and Daisy Chain Wednesday. Also on Tuesday I will be particpating in What's On Your Nightstand? hosted by 5 Mintues for Books. It will feature my reading list for the next few weeks.
* There is still time to enter my contest to win a copy of This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury. http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-side-of-heaven-by-karen-kingsbury.html
* Tonight I need to work on my resume. I am going to a career fair at my Alma mater Tuesday. I have major decisions that need to be made in the next few months. If you pray I would appreciate any prayers.
* The night is still young maybe time to start another book too? :)